- Support Raised 100%
Be A Bean . . . and FAQs
Since coffee is a major export of Colombia, we affectionately refer to the sustaining members of our support family as beans. Below are some frequently asked questions that we receive on “Being a Bean.” As always, if you have any additional questions of if you are curious about anything, please contact us.
-Ross and Angela
To receive an information packet, please email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Packets include a prayer/pledge card, brochure, business card and “be a bean” giving chart.
Frequently Asked Questions
*If you have any other questions that are not answered here, please contact us. We might even add your question to this page.
How can I hear more of your story?
We would love to share our story with you! We just need to get together. To set up a time, please email us or give us a call 770.892.8018. We can set up a meeting in person, over the phone, or via Internet (Skype, Facetime, etc.).
How do I become a bean (ongoing supporter)?
To become a bean you simply need to record your pledge with our home office. Choose one of 2 ways to record your pledge:
· Complete and mail in a pledge card. Click here to download.
· Click here to submit a pledge form electronically. We will then send you additional information based on your preferences noted.
How much should I give?
You can give the amount that works best for you and your family. We do ask you to prayerfully considering what God is calling you to give. No amount is too small or too large. Here is a chart that could give you an idea of different levels of giving. However, know that you can give any amount.
How often do I give?
You may give a special one-time gift or pledge to give to our ministry on a recurring basis. Recurring donations can be given monthly, quarterly or on an annual basis. If you would like to give on another time frame (weekly, bi-annually, etc.) simply note that in writing so that it can be properly recorded.
When do I start giving?
You can begin giving now or when it is convenient for you. If you desire to begin your giving at a later date, simply note your desired start date when you record your pledge. Your contributios that are given before we leave for the field will help us reach our one-time amount.
What methods are available to submit my donation?
Please submit all donations to Mission to the World (MTW). Here are a few different ways that are currently available:
· Donate by check: MTW, PO Box 744165, Atlanta, GA 30374-4165. Note: “Floyd – 12439” in the memo.
· Click here for information on setting up an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). The EFT will be automatically transferred from your account to ours once a month.
· You may set up bill pay with your own bank. Send it to MTW, PO Box 744165, Atlanta, GA 30374-4165. Please note Floyd – 12439″ as the account number or note in the memo.
· Give Online: Click to give a one-time gift or set up recurring donations. Note that there will be a 3% fee on online donations.
All donations sent to Mission to the World are tax-deductible.