Interested in joining our support family?
Here are a few ways that you can join our support family:
1. Pray! – We need prayer partners who will diligently pray for our ministry and for us. The best way for you to know our specific prayer needs is to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Prayer IS the ministry.
2. Go! – We desire for our support family to be passionate about the Great Commission. Whether you “go” near or far we pray that God would give you a passion to serve others and spread the Good News of Christ. One of the greatest ways you can support our ministry is to develop a heart for missions. Whether you would like to serve with us in Colombia for a week or some other location, let us know. We would be thrilled to discuss some options both near and abroad.
3. Give! – We need to raise $7,000 in monthly pledges plus a one-time amount to get us to the field and keep us there for 2 to 3 years. These funds will cover intensive trainings, moving to the field, housing, salary, benefits, ministry expenses and other essential items. Below are different methods that you can give financially to our ministry. We need both one-time and recurring gifts. Please pray and see how God will use you to help us reach our goal.
Be a Bean…What is a Bean?
Because coffee is a major export of Colombia, we like to affectionately call the sustaining members of our support family who give on a recurring basis a bean…coffee bean! View this giving chart to see what type of coffee bean you may be. Whether you can give $5 or $500 a month, your gift is greatly appreciated. Your recurring donation can be sent in monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or annually. What ever works best for you, works for us! If you have any other questions, view our Be a Bean page for some FAQs.
Options to contribute a one-time gift:
- Donate online: Click here (Floyd – 12439)
- Mail your check to MTW, PO Box 116284, Atlanta, GA 30368-6284. Note: “12439 – Floyd” in the memo.
Setup a recurring gift:
Click here to complete and submit a pledge form.Once you submit the form, we will send you a follow up email based on the options that you choose for desired method of giving.
*All donations are tax-deductible.
As always, if you have any questions at all, feel free to contact us.