Since coffee is a major export of Colombia, we affectionately refer to the sustaining members of our support family as beans. Below are some frequently asked questions that we receive on “Being a Bean.”
As always, if you have any additional questions of if you are curious about anything, please contact us.
-Ross and Angela
To receive an information packet, please email your mailing address to email@example.com.
Packets include a prayer/pledge card, brochure, business card and be a bean chart.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I connect with the Floyds to hear more about what they will be doing in Bogotá, Colombia?
We would love to share our story with you! We just need to get together. To set up a time, please email us or give Ross a call 404.862.1608. We can set up a meeting in person, over the phone, or via Internet (Skype, Facetime, etc.).
How can I become a bean?
To become a bean you simply need to record your pledge with our home office.
Choose one of 2 ways to record your pledge:
· Complete and mail in a pledge card. Click here to download.
· Click here to submit a pledge form electronically. We will then send you additional information based on your preferences noted.
How much should I give?
You can give whatever amount God calls you to give. No amount is too small or too large. We desire for you to prayerfully consider the amount. Here is a chart that could give you an idea of different levels of giving. However, know that you can give any amount.
How often do I give?
You may give monthly, quarterly or on an annual basis. If you would like to give on another time frame (weekly, bi-annually, etc.) simply note that in writing so that it can be properly recorded.
When do I start giving?
You can begin giving now or when it is convenient for you. If you desire to begin your giving at a later date, simply note your desired start date when you record your pledge.
What are the different methods that I can submit my gift to Mission to the World (MTW)?
You may submit your gift in the way that is most convenient for you.
· Donate by check: MTW, PO Box 116284, Atlanta, GA 30368-6284. Note: “12439 – Floyd” in the memo.
· Click here for information on setting up an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). The EFT will be automatically transferred from your account to ours.
· You may set up bill pay with your own bank. You simply need the MTW address above and our account number (12439-Floyd).
· Set up recurring online donations. Create a login and follow the prompts.
*All donations are tax-deductible
What if I need to change the amount of my recurring contribution?
If you ever need to change or alter your pledge for any reason, you may contact us or the Partner Financial Services department at MTW (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-373-6133).
Watch a video that we recorded this past spring as a launch of the “100 beans in 100 days” initiative. We are VERY grateful for the new “beans” that God brought to use during that time.