We have come to a final decision on a location…

{Insert Drum Roll Here}

Bogot√°, Colombia!

We are very excited and pray that you would continue to pray for us as we journey on through the process.

I wanted to give you an idea of the process ahead.  The below diagram gives some details. From the time we are approved to the time we get to language school will be anywhere from 1 to 2 years and will depend on how fast we raise our needed support.

We will be attending the next I & O in the home office which is scheduled for September 24th-28th.

We are very excited about this next phase although we know that it will bring some new challenges into our lives.